John R. Potter
Sulphur, OK / firstname.lastname@example.org / 580-247-0779
Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt with over 10 years’ experience in team and project management. Strong leadership and communication skills that ensure team members achieve their full potential. Proven ability to expand product growth and grow revenue. Extensive background in development that ensures all areas of automation are considered. World class problem solving and research skills. Self starter and classified by peers as a “hyper” learner given the ability to master a subject within a small timeframe.
Forum Energy Technologies– Sulphur, OK
October 2017 – Present
Quality Specialist II, Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Saved company $130k annually in documentation retrieval processes.
- Completed Six Sigma Black Belt three months ahead of peers.
- Voluntarily completed Master Black Belt certification in Six Sigma to assist with company growth.
- Led process improvement Six Sigma projects that drastically cut costs and reduced product defects.
- Slashed variation in manufacturing processes leading to a projected savings of $275k.
- Chosen to lead cross-functional project teams in Six Sigma to reduce variations in processes.
DDAudio – Oklahoma City, OK
July 2014 – March 2016
Operations Manager, Six Sigma Green Belt
- Had direct oversight of 35 employees including hiring, firing and training for career growth.
- Drastically increased revenue by reshaping the manufacturing process.
- Increased throughput in manufacturing by 50% resulting in substantial growth in revenue.
- Completed Six Sigma Green Belt training in one month to assist with company growth.
- Reduced variation across all assembly processes while improving employee morale.
- Managed sales, customer service, shipping, and assembly departments respectively.
VRAZER – Edmond, OK
September 2012 – July 2014
- Hired as lead developer and was rapidly promoted within six months to project manager.
- Quickly reduced back log of 17 projects to 0 within 90 days of accepting project manager role.
- Had direct oversight of 10 developers both domestic and foreign.
- Successfully oversaw implementation of a customer service ticketing solution.
Choctaw Nation Health Care Services – Talihina, OK
January 2010 – August 2012
- Championed the design and development of the primary health care website for CNHSA.
- Acted as chief liaison between IT and various other departments within the organization.
- Directly supervised web and mobile application projects centered on patient care and satisfaction.
- Successfully led teams through the development and implementation of android and iOS applications.
Traditions Spirits – Norman, OK
January 2007 – July 2009
Web Developer / Graphic Designer
- Oversaw design and development of the corporate website along with all logo designs used by TS.
- Directly oversaw production of all retail drink and appetizer menus used in restaurants owned by TS.
- Successfully oversaw production of several billboard advertisements featuring local celebrities.
East Central University – Ada, OK
Graduated December 2007
B.S., Mass Communications with Minor in Media Graphics